Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Decidedly Off Limits by Stina Lindenblatt


***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

What a great little romantic comedy Decidedly off Limits by Stina Lindenblatt was!

I love a good story that has the ability to make me giggle at the most inconvenient times and this one did just that. It even earnt me some strange looks on my commute to work. The thing I loved was it wasn’t just a ‘hands off my sister’ kind of story. It was that, and a ‘hands of my brother’ kind of story as well.

Trent Salway’s sister has seen the aftermath of what happens when one of her friends dates her brother. It wasn’t pretty, and was something she wouldn’t let happen again. Kelsey Quaid not only has to accept that her best friend doesn’t want her near her brother, but also the fact that her own brother doesn’t want her dating his best friend.

Sounds complicated right? Nah, not at all. 

This is a story about two people who have always wanted each other but have never crossed that line because of their siblings. When Kelsey’s brother leaves on his mission he tells Trent to watch over his sister, which he is more than happy to do. That one simple request could lead to disaster, or to the happily ever after Kelsey and Trent are looking for. 

Which way do you think it will go?

I would highly recommend buying this book, it’s extremely funny.

This is a four star read for me. 

Reviewed by Stacey J