Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Deny Me by Fiona Cole


***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

I’m new to Fiona Cole and when I was asked to review on Deny Me I jumped at it. The blurb caught my eye and I was intrigued.

A girl and her best friends brother, I mean come on what’s not fun about a cute romance story like that!

Everything about this book was enjoyable and at times a little frustrating – or should I say Evie and Jameson were frustrating. But what would you expect? You have a boy denying how he feels about his sister’s best friend and a girl trying to get her best friend’s brother to notice her.

It’s a game that only gets more interesting when they spend a week together. Acting on lust and temptation is one thing, but can it turn into anything sustainable? Well that’s another question altogether.

I really enjoyed the humor and found this book to be a thoroughly good read.  

This is a four-star read for me. 

Reviewed by Stacey J