Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Destiny on Ice by S.R. Grey



***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

What an awesome read! Destiny on the Ice by S.R Grey was a hilariously funny romance story that had me clutching my sides at times. The funny banter between her main characters Aubrey and Brent was really well written and made the story. 

There is so much chemistry between these two characters but Aubrey enters the scene as Brent’s life coach. Why would he need a life coach you ask? Well, that’s because this is an Ice Hockey story about a player who seems to be going through a rough patch.

Nothing can prepare you for the unique definitions or quirky terms used for the more steamy scenes, and I don’t think I have laughed any harder. There are definitely some terms that will stick in my mind for a long time. 

All I am going to tell you is that this book has it all and I cannot rate it high enough. If you are looking for a steamy, hilarious read to brighten your day then this book is it.

For me this is a five star read. 

Reviewed by Stacey J