Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Keeping Score by Sara Rider


** ARC provided for an honest review **

Keeping Score, is the second installment in the The Perfect Player Series. It's also the first book of Sarah's I have read. It certainly won't be my last. 

Keeping Score is a sports romance novel, one I found a great read for this year.  A fan of different genres. And sports romance is a favorite of mine. And Keeping  Score was a great addition to my kindle. 

The writing, was fresh, enlightening, and steamy. Sarah did an amazing job on the characters. 

I loved how she gave the readers different diversity to this genre. She didn't stick to anything. Own main girl is a woman's soccer player, who is Asian American. And I fell in love with her. Sara is a phenomenal writer. 

I felt the struggles Jamie was facing when tragedy hit at her peak of her career. She had tough decisions she had to make. And I felt for her. What made this novel a great read for me wasn't just Jamie, but also Alex Martinez, he's the physiotherapist, who tries to help her. And I was rooting for them through out this book. 

Sarah is truly a great writer for sports romances. I particularly, found myself waiting for what Sara has next. 

Reviewed by Lindsey W