Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Take Me As I Am by Shaniel Watson


31698019

ARC PROVIDED BY AUTHOR IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW

Having not read the other books in the series or any books by this author in fact I was unsure what to expect and if I would be a little lost. However, I was able to jump right in on this book and really enjoyed my first time read from Shaniel Watson. ‘Take Me As I Am’ is a four star read for me.

Ava Alexander and Christopher Reed are polar opposites in many things and in no way did Christopher think they should or could work. Ava is bold, opinionated, goes after what she wants and takes no prisoners. She believes in living life and for her to live it to its fullest it means being with Christopher. She has had a crush on him since she was much younger and has fallen for him over the years. Ava believes that her and Christopher could be great together but the major problem in the way is Sage, the woman Christopher believes he should be with, someone safe and reliable.

Over the years and after many tricks Ava has somehow always managed to find her way into his life. There is no denying that she is what he desires but he just doesn’t believe she is stable. After one night of passion though he can’t quite get her out of his mind and he is unsure what to do. Not being someone that causes hurt to anyone Christopher is in a serious quandary. The chemistry between him and Ava was explosive and more than he ever imagined.

Ava is out to get her man and will do what it takes to get him regardless of how he might try to stay away from her she knows what he truly wants and deserves.

This was a great introduction into the work of Shaniel Watson. I really liked the characters although I was unsure of Ava to start with she really grew on me and I found myself rooting for her. Christopher is a great loving guy that can be a little wilder than what he seems on the surface especially when he is in charge in the bedroom. A great read and I will be sure to go back and read the other books in the series.

Reviewed by Louise G.