Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Release Day Blitz : Womanizer by Katy Evans

WOMANIZER RT BANNER .jpg

Womanizer by Katy Evans

Release Date: December 5th, 2016 

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Womanizer-v2-Ebook (1).jpg

Synopsis:

From New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Katy Evans comes a brand new contemporary romance. WOMANIZER is a full length standalone, and no other books in the series need to be read.

You've seen the headlines: Womanizing billionaire player! Watch out! Stay away!

We were just two strangers. Facing a forbidden attraction, a chemical connection. Neither of us expected or wanted it to amount to more.

But I had never been drawn to a guy the way I was drawn to this one: my brother's best friend, and CEO of the company where I interned.

Even knowing I should stay away, I proved to be too human, after all.

The chemistry was amazing.

The laughs were incredible.

I opened up to him in more ways than I'd opened up to anyone before.

But sex was as far as I'd go.

Just sex because he was too irresistible.

Just sex because I wouldn't be falling for him.

Just sex because I'd leave in three months, and I'd like for my brother not to kill me, and for nobody to find out he was my wicked little secret.

He wasn't the One.

He was just a womanizer.

But for a time, he would be mine.


ShowMe.png



AN (3) (1).png

Buy Links:

Amazon Paperback: http://amzn.to/2bKd6iU


DirtySecret.png



***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

SEXY .. ADDITIVE AND DECADENT 

Callan Carmichael is a womanizing billionaire and from what I can gather the last of four to find his happily ever after. I can’t believe how amazing this story actually was. I was addicted from start to finish and will be searching out the previous titles to see if they are just as mesmerizing. 

Olivia Roth has been given a chance to intern at her brother’s best friend’s company and she has been warned about Callan. What she doesn’t anticipate is what happens and the connection formed after a chance meeting whist at work, on a terrace.

This brainy blonde wants nothing more than to prove herself and use the knowledge when she returns home, but the chemistry between her and Callan is so far off the charts, it’s like standing too close to the sun – HOT! This book has a fun side to it as well which gives it that specialness and I loved the innocent belief of who they thought the other was. 

Another aspect that I really enjoyed was the equality between these two. Although Callan was definitely one of those hot Alpha males, he was caring enough to also allow Olivia control and I don’t just mean inside the bedroom. 

This was told in Olivia’s point of view, but something happens toward the end that gives you more.
What is the more you ask? Well, you will have to go out and buy a copy to find out. 

This is a five star read for me.  

Reviewed by Stacey J




About the Author:

Katy Evans is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. Her debut REAL shot to the top of the bestselling lists in 2013 and since then 9 of her titles have been New York Times bestsellers. Her books have been translated into nearly a dozen languages across the world.

Connect with the Author:

Email: katyevansauthor@gmail.com 
Twitter @authorkatyevans