Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Becoming A Legend by Sarah Robinson

27876338


***ARC provided by the Author for an honest review***


‘Becoming a Legend’ by Sarah Robinson was a great read that I read in one sitting.

Kane is a sexy MMA fighter and it is hard not to fall for him in the way he looks after his family and then Nora.  I loved Kane and Nora’s relationship.  It progressed naturally (and sexily) and their struggles were real, not just manufactured hurdles (that aren’t really hurdles) like I have read in other stories.  Nora is a fighter and a great match for Kane.

Sarah is a wonderful writer and she had me sucked into the Kavanagh world all over again from the first page.  Would not mind one of the Kavanagh brothers for myself if I wasn’t already married to a Kavanagh like character in the real world.

I have given ‘Becoming a Legend’ four and a half stars.  This wasn’t the first of Sarah’s I have read and it definitely won’t be the last.


Review by:  Abigail M