Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Everything For Her by Alexa Riley




***ARC PROVIDED FOR AN HONEST REVIEW FROM PUBLISHER***


 Where to start with this first time full length novel by Alexa Riley? I would have to say this is the first time I have ever read anything from Alexa Riley and had no idea they wrote about alpha males to the extreme. When I saw the cover and knowing who they were, I was beyond excited to get my hands on reading Everything for Her. With that, I have come to realize that crazy, obsessive, stalker alphas are not my thing. That is exactly what this novel was.


It was about a young, super intelligent female, Mallory Sullivan making her way through Yale (full ride scholarship) to becoming a statistical assistant at Osborne Corporations. She received her full ride scholarship and internship courtesy of Osborne Corp. To celebrate her adult life, her best friend and only family, Paige took her out for a fun night at the clubs in New York. This is where she meets the oh so perfect Miles “Oz” Osborne. He was sly, knew all the right words to make this naïve, very naïve girl swoon, but there is a prior connection between the two, he knows but she doesn’t. For being the “supposed” first time meeting each other, Miles started as if Mallory was his girlfriend. Using terms like mine, getting upset when she wouldn’t text back to him and showing up at places where she will be. It was just a little too coincidental. She even mentioned that but brushed it off. Then the twist comes and Miles shows more and more of his obsessive nature to her. Mallory brushes the crazy antics off as being cute. I don’t know if it was because of virgin-self who didn’t know better or she really felt she couldn’t do better than a stalker. At times, I was scared for Mallory. You know the whole, “if he can’t have her mentality.” But I digress.


This was a page turner for me and created a lot of anticipation moments. It was a quick read for me and I really enjoyed that about this novel. It was straight to the point love story, with hot sexy scenes minus the whole unprotected sex for the first time and thereafter. My favorite parts of this novel was the interaction with her best friend, Paige. I fell in love with her character. You will see why when you read it. I really hope Alexa Riley will give Paige a story. She deserves it. 


My personal rating for this book is 3 stars. But if you are into this kind of alpha, then it would be a 4 star.


Average rating: 3.5 stars. 



Reviewed by Kris F.