Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : The First Touch of Sunlight by Len Webster


***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

Oh my gosh, what a tear jerker The first touch of Sunlight by Len Webster was. My hurt heart for Len’s characters because she made me feel like they were real, like I was riding those emotional waves right along with them.

Meredith was a girl with a big heart, whose caring and forgiving nature meant that she always put others before herself. I felt for her because it was obvious that the people around her cared very much for her. Now Sam, oh boy where do I start with him? This one was the reason our Meredith suffered at times and you just wanted to slap him to make him see reason.

Their story will pull on the heartstrings but you will love it. Its amazing detail draws you into Sam and Meredith’s story and will leave you with a book hangover from hell.

Well worth the read.

This is a four star read for me. 

Reviewed by Stacey J