Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : I Found You by Lisa Jewell



***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

I Found You by Lisa Jewell was a really interesting read for me. One that is very different from what I have been reading of late. It’s a story about a mysterious man with no memory, and the two women whose lives revolve around him in some way.

Alice is a single mum, with three kids who comes across a mysterious man sitting on the beach. Her caring nature takes over and she invites him into her home. In another home Lily finds herself stranded in a strange country when her new husband disappears.

I was intrigued by just the blurb, but when I started reading I was hooked. I found myself engrossed in each woman’s story, although it was the twists and turns and secrets that really sucked me in. You can’t go into this book presuming you know how it’s going to end because you will be disappointed.

I loved the way Lisa Jewell weaved all three characters stories together, and how she keeps you guessing. This book will pull you in and grab you in a way that I’ve never seen another book do and it will have you hanging on to the very end to see how it all unfolds.

This is a five star read for me.


Reviewed by Stacey J