Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Kinky Resolutions by Frankie Love


33280985


*** ARC provided by the author for an honest review ***


Kinky Resolutions and other New Year's Disasters is my first novel I have read by Frankie Love and it certainly won't be my last. I found Kinky Resolutions and other New Year's Disasters to be a light hearted, funny, down to heart romance novel. Even with its comical banter,  Kinky Resolutions and other New Year's Disasters has it's steaminess as well. 


I couldn't put Kinky Resolutions and other New Year's Disasters down once I started. I found Gracie and Cooper's story one of the best in 2016. Frankie gave them a terrific chemistry. Their conversations held my attention through the whole book. It kept me thoroughly entertained. 


Cooper is the all American baseball player who is a sexy as sin catcher for the Yankees and Gracie is the cute next door neighbor. Both strike up a deal to help with some non-conventional resolutions. Ones Cooper tends to make sure Gracie follows through with. 

Can friends truly stay friends once a line is crossed?


Frankie's Kinky Resolutions and other New Year's Disasters is a great read for the end of 2016. I give it 4 stars. I look forward to more of her work. 


Reviewed by Lindsey W.