Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Nico by Sarah Castille



***ARC provided by the author for an honest review ***

Nico by New York Times Bestselling Author Sarah Castille  is the first book in her upcoming Ruin & Revenge Series. It's a suspense and mafia romance. 

I'm a huge fan of mafia genre books and Sarah Castille did it justice with Nico. She's made herself right at my top list of mafia authors with this one! Nico has the romance, but make no mistake the violence is there which made it more authentic. I love more texture to my reads... the grittier the better. 

Nico follows Mia Cordano, she is the daughter of a local rival crime family. She's a computer wiz who runs her own business, while still connected to her family. She's always been around tough men and even scarier ones her whole life. That is until she meets the toughest of them all. 

Nico Toscani is a deadly mafia boss in Las Vegas. He always gets what he wants and when he sets his sights on the mob princess, he doesn't take no for an answer. It doesn't matter if they are enemies by blood. Nothing will stop him from possessing her. 

Nico is a intense and powerful start into Sarah's new series of standalones. I found Nico to be one of my top reads of this year. Sarah is definitely a brilliant writer. One who isn't afraid of gritty, crossing the line storylines. I wasn't disappointed in this new series. I'm truly excited for the next addition. 4.5 stars. 

Reviewed by Lindsey W.