Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Yours to Bare by Jessica Hawkins


***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

What a beautiful read Yours to Bare by Jessica Hawkins was.

I love when instead of the girl being the hopeless romantic, it’s the guy. It’s refreshing to find that that in a story and I loved how Finn believed in fate and finding his one and only. His character is very real like and I tend to love those kinds of stories because I started to feel for them, to hurt when they do, and feel their happiness when everything is going their way. 

Halston is a character I took some time getting used to. She frustrated me but as I got more invested in the story line I could understand why she was the way she was.

There is a lot of explicit sex, which was damn hot! Yet the thing that drew me in the most was how Jessica connected her lead characters. This is a story that for me as a reader made the author more attractive to me and I will be seeking out more of her work.

This is a four star read for me. 

Reviewed by Stacey J