Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Bad News by Lilly James


***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

Bad News by Lilly James is one of those opposites attract / college romance type novels. I have to admit I was sucked in by this one and enjoyed it more than I thought I would. 

Hunter is the bad boy on campus. A boy acting a part because that’s how he feels he needs to be perceived – that he has an image to live up to. His family is far from perfect and it’s something that has a huge impact on him. 

Louisa is the complete opposite. She’s the good girl who knows that having Hunter in her life is no good for her. Underneath all his crass, crude comments though, Lou sees the real Hunter. 

Regardless, she makes him work at winning her love and it made this story and with the added drama and secrets it made their love story really enjoyable.

I would be happy to recommend as it was a great book .