Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review: Bet Me by Lila Monroe


***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

Oh my god! What a great romantic comedy Bet Me by Lila Monroe is! I was hooked just from the blurb, and there was no way I could pass it up. 

There’s so much I could say about this book, it had a bit of everything for me. A great story line, amazingly funny characters, an easy flow to it and the secondary characters gave it that hint of fun as well. I really do love a good book that can make me smile and entice the odd giggle out of me at the most inappropriate times. 

When a drunken Lizzie vents to her sister online about her disasters and her sexual strike, she never expects it to go viral…….. but that’s just what happened and the consequences of her actions will have you in stitches….. 

This is a fantastic book and one you really must grab for yourself. 

This is a four star read for me.  

Reviewed by Stacey J