Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : The Billionaire's Bet by Victoria Davies


33223917


***ARC provided by the Author for an honest review***


‘The Billionaire’s Bet’ by Victoria Davies was a hot sexy read. 

Hailey wants her boss.  Caleb, her boss’ rival, offers to date her for a month and show her how to make her boss fall in love with her.  Sounds like a foolproof plan? Right?

I fell in love with both of these characters from the start.
Hailey is a strong woman who knows her mind but has always been wishing her business relationship with her boss could spill over into their private lives. 
I was cheering for Caleb over her boss from the first page!  I always did like the bad boy!  But sexy Caleb is not being totally honest with our Hailey…

First book I have read by Victoria Davies, but definitely not the last.

I have given ‘The Billionaire’s Bet’ 4.5 stars.

Review by:  Abigail M