Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Commander In Chief by Katy Evans

32801953


***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***


WoW! What an amazingly creative mind Katy Evans has!


Oh my gosh, and I thought Mr President was good! Commander in Chief just blew me away. Mr President sets the scene and just like that book Katy drew me in so that I was not only invested, but hooked from the very start. She has an ability to make her book flow in a way that you can’t help but continue to read her story, just so you can see how it is going to end.


What I really loved about this second instalment was how much I felt as though I could relate to what they were going through. I really did feel what they felt and the edge of your seat suspense kept me intrigued. The unknown outcome of the drama Katy plants in this storyline had you worrying along with the characters and I absolutely loved every moment of it.


This is a book that will be talked about for months to come and I would highly recommend it to anyone.


This is a five star read from me.



Reviewed by Stacey J