Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Defying her Billionaire Protector by Angela Bissell


***ARC PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR FOR AN HONEST REVIEW***

Defying Her Billionaire Protector, written by Angela Bissell, was a fun romance to read complete with a HEA just like I like.  This book checked off a couple of my must haves, a little mystery, intense attraction and a happily ever after.  I felt like the mystery was well thought out and explained.  It kept my attention throughout the entire book.  The romance between Nico and Marietta had great momentum and was intense at some points.  And who doesn’t love a happily ever after that wraps everything up in a pretty bow?

This book is part of a series, but you don’t have to read book one to know what is going on in book two.  Just because I like things in order, it is highly likely I will go back and read book one.

I am giving Defying Her Billionaire Protector 4 stars.

Review by: Corrie H.