Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : The Devil's Daughter by Katee Robert

30848565


***ARC provided by the Author for an honest review***


‘The Devil’s Daughter’ by Katee Robert was different to what I was expecting. Katee has long been one of my go-to authors and I have read every book by this author and was excited to receive this one to review.


The storyline follows Zach Owens, a sheriff, as he investigates a missing teenager case. Eden Collins, a FBI agent returns home to the area on vacation and gets swept up in the case and in Zach himself.


Katee had me guessing right up to the final chapter. This style of writing may be new to Katee but I hope it is not the last time she writes a darker suspense than what we are used to from her because I loved every page.


Definitely a ‘five star’ read.


Review by: Abigail M