Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Fatal Harmony by Anne Malcom

32830150



*** ARC provided by author for an honest review ***


Fatal Harmony is Anne's first novel in her upcoming series, Vein Chronicles. I've haven't read anything by Anne before Fatal Harmony, but I will have to say I'm checking out her other work from now on. I will assure you, you will not be disappointed. 


If you are a paranormal lover, than you need to check out this latest upcoming release. I'm a huge fan of the genre. This one is definitely one you want to read. It has vampires, witches, slayers, even werewolves. What's not to love? 


Anne had me hooked from the book cover to the very last page. The cover of Fatal Harmony is simply stunning. To the riveting words that are in each chapter. Anne created a captivating world within Fatal Harmony. 


From the back story of each character to the environment they lived in. I will tell you the world she created isn't for the faint of heart, but those who dare to step in the world of the Vein Chronicles you won't forget it. 


Fatal Harmony isn't your regular tale, it's an epic journey of choosing what you believe in and staying true to yourself. Even if you might have been a villain in the beginning. 
But everyone has a chance to be good, don't they? 


It does end on a cliffhanger, however, Anne Malcom will have Deathless, Book 2 of The Vein Chronicles later on for you. 


But please check out Fatal Harmony you won't regret it. I give Fatal Harmony 4.5 stars. 



Reviewed by Lindsey W.