Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Finding Kyle by Sawyer Bennett


*** ARC provided by the author in exchange for honest review ***

Finding Kyle….found my heart.

Can I just say wow? It has been sometime since a book was able to hook me like Finding Kyle by Sawyer Bennett did. I didn’t want to put this book down at all. If life didn’t get in the way of my reading, I would have finished this book in a day. It was faced paced, and to the point. What I loved about this book was the characters. The main female character Jane, was quirky, artistic and just overall fun. She is someone I could see myself being friends with. I laughed several times with her silly movie quotes, she constantly quoted throughout the entire novel. Then the main male character, Kyle, was mysterious and at first hard to break. You couldn’t help but love him. Even though he was a stubborn man at first but once he warmed up to the oh-so determined, Jane - you felt the love between them.

This couple right here gave me the feels. You wanted Kyle to open up to Jane. Instead of just falling in love with one character, you fell in love with both. You knew Kyle’s secret and you knew why he wasn’t opening up because in the end he was protecting Jane. However, you understood Jane’s frustration after finding out his secret but you still wanted them to have a happily ever after. You wanted them to be together. 

This is a lovely heartfelt story of a bad boy meeting the girl next door and it was written exceptionally well. Honestly, I felt like I was right there with them. Sawyer Bennett, you have a new fan in me. Highly recommend this book.

My rating is 5 Beautifully Written Stars. 

Reviewed by Kris F.