Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Friction by Emily Snow


***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

Sinful, funny and additive. Friction grabbed a hold of my ponytail and yanked it down to keep my focus solely on it. 

Emily Snow is a master at her craft, knowing how to write unforgettable, engaging characters and a decadent story line. 

I loved the banter between Lucy and Jace – it was comical and I couldn’t get enough of it. I found it amusing to read how Lucy, a newly divorced woman who has been forced to move back in with her mother, was going to deal with a high school crush who oozed dirtiness in a simply delicious way. So many things can go wrong on our way to a happily ever after and that proved to be the case with these two.

This is a fantastic read that you will truly enjoy.