Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Full Package by Lauren Blakely

30283662



***ARC PROVIDED BY AUTHOR IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW***


The Full Package by Lauren Blakely was a hit with me. I loved it from start to finish. Both characters had me laughing and cheering them on. 


Josie was this smart, funny and strong heroine that was so full of spunk that I instantly loved her. Then you have Chase..or Dr McHottie. Both names work with him. He is this fun loving, down to earth guy who is in need of finding a place closer to the hospital he works at. Only problem with that is its almost impossible to find a place that isn't a size of a box or isn't outrageous in price. When he meets up with his best friend Josie, they both realize they need each other. She needs another person to help pay the rent, and he needs a place to stay. 


What could go wrong? Except they both are carrying a little secret. 


This story grabbed my attention and held it. I hated when it ended. 5 plus stars for another Mrs.Blakely hit!


Reviewed by Jennifer A.