Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Good Boy by Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy

30747137


***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***


You have got to love getting a book that brightens your day. Especially when it’s not going so well. When I received Good Boy by Sarina Bowen I was a bit sceptical, because I’m not really a sports romance fan. I couldn’t have been more wrong about this book if I tried. Shame on me for making assumptions before opening it!


Good Boy was awesome!


It was sexy and funny, and Sarina’s characters were easy to relate to, and fall in love with.
This is a highly entertaining book about a girl hosting her brother’s wedding. There’s nothing unusual about that right? Well … no, but it’s hard to organise something when you’re brothers best man just so happens to be an error of judgement you had the previous spring. The best man on the other hand sees it as an opportunity.


This storyline could travel down on of two paths, but I’m not saying anymore because I think you should read it for yourself to see whether Jess and Blake find their own happily ever after.


This is a four star read for me.



Reviewed by Stacey J