Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Home Run by Heidi McLaughlin


* ARC provided by the author for an honest review *

Home Run by Heidi McLaughlin was another home run for this author.  

I enjoyed the first book in the Boys of Summer Series but book #2 was something so much better. 

Cooper had me from the beginning.  I just loved him and the spark he had.  Ainsley was this sweet woman who had a world of hurt.  Dealing with a bad breakup, her ailing mother and now the attention from this rookie baseball player has thrown her for a loop.  But Cooper doesn't let all of that stop him from spending time with her and getting to know her.  

I loved the chemistry between the two and I enjoyed the banter back and forth.  This was an enjoyable fast paced read for me.  

Reviewed by Jennifer A.