Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Love Beyond Words by Dani Rene

***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

Raw, passionate and flawlessly written.

The intensity of this story blew me away and the flood of emotions I felt was unexpected. Regardless of the content, which I will say is strictly 18+ this was a gripping read and one that had you stuck like glue to it until the very end. What a roller coaster ride I traveled on with this story line. 

What I loved the most was the connection I felt to Dani’s characters. There was a reality to them that had me feeling everything along with them. I can’t explain the feeling I get when I am pulled into a great book, living that story alongside the characters. 

The story of Heath and Leah is one you won’t want to miss.