Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Menace by J.M. Darhower



***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

‘Spellbinding’ – that’s just one of many words I could use to describe Menace by JM Darhower.

The plot, and how JM played out Lorenzo and Morgan’s story kept me on edge throughout the whole book. It’s appeal, and grab was something I haven’t had from a book in a while. I can’t deny that I’ve read some amazing stories lately, but this one sucked me in and pulled me along, gripping me with it’s intensity. I wondered throughout when I would work out what was going to happen next, and when I was going to figure out the mystery of it.  

This one has me eagerly anticipating the next one to see where JM Darhower leads us on this amazing journey of her characters. 

This is definitely a four star read for me.

Reviewed by Stacey J