Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Blackbird by Molly McAdams


***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

One of my ultimate LOVES when reading, is finding a piece of work from an author you love that is completely different from their usual style. Not only that, but finding that you may even be in love with that author just that little bit more because they just blew you away with what you believe is their BEST WORK YET!!

I have just finished ‘Blackbird’ by Molly McAdams and I’m stunned. I just don’t know how else to put it. This one is very different to what I am used to by Molly. It’s so much darker than I was anticipating, yet gripping. I was that absorbed in this book that I was late back from lunch. 

Lucas and Briar are beautifully written characters that Molly brings to life so effortlessly. I lived every little detail with them both throughout this book, regardless of how horrible. It was a rollercoaster I was only too happy to jump on.
I can’t recommend this book highly enough.

This is a five star read for me.