Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : The Boxer by Piper Rayne


***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

I do enjoy a light, comical story especially when I’ve coming off my dark romance fix. The Boxer by Piper Rayne provided me with a change of scenery that had me in stitches. Although this is a standalone book, I found it so much easier to relate to the secondary characters because I had already met them in ‘The Bartender’

This book had a bit of everything, from steamy sex, to some light-hearted comedy, and of course the initial heartbreak. When Tahlia’s friends motivate her to get back on the saddle, and get back out in the world after she splits with her cheating fiancé, it creates a story like no other. Meeting Lucas at a boxing match ignites a chain of events that will have you smiling so hard your face will hurt.

This is an easy read and one I think you will enjoy.