Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Dark Protector by Celia Aaron



***ARC PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW***


Dark Protector by Celia Aaron is a well written, decent paced, stand alone novel that will keep you turning the pages. It is not a super dark read as the title would have you think. While there are dark elements such as violence, the author has no trigger warnings and I would agree. 


I love that Dark Protector is told in dual POV. I must confess, those are my favorite books. 


Charlie is a a florist that Conrad, Con, becomes obsessed with. He's a hit man with a past. They soon find themselves on the run and the attraction between them is hot! Can Con protect Charlie? Will their attraction turn into something more than lust? 


Dark Protector has several twists and turns that will keep you guessing. I love that it wasn't predictable. This was a book that I couldn't put down. I would highly recommend it to anyone! 5 fabulous stars!



Reviewed by : Jennifer M.