Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : The Enchantment of Emma Fletcher by L.D. Crichton


29325570


***ARC PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW***



‘The Enchantment of Emma Fletcher’ by L. D. Crichton is a 4 star read for me.


I have to say I was pulled into this story immediately! Emma is at rock bottom trying to sneak back into town where she hasn't been in years. But soon as she crosses into town... well I'm not telling you have to read it and find out.


I will tell you that this into mediates an enjoyable quick read with all the feels. Emma and Tristan have their own ghosts/pasts to deal with, they fight their attraction to each and so much more.


This is written in the first person and has a HEA.


Very well done for this author’s first book I can't wait to read more of her work.


Reviewed by Lisa W.