Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Finding Mr. Wrong by A.M. Madden and Joanne Schwehm



***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***


What I love, is finding a funny, extremely sexy read that will hold my attention span longer than five

minutes. When I opened up Finding Mr Wrong by AM Madden, I got that and so much more.

This is the story of two people who are entered into a dating service’s competition by their friends.

Obviously, they weren’t expecting their friends to win, but when they do it creates a remarkable

storyline. One that will have you engrossed from the very first chapter.


Brae and Jude both go into the adventure set upon them with different opinions of what they want,

but fate has a way of throwing a few spanners in the works and things don’t always work out the

way we anticipate.


You will not regret grabbing this book!


This is a five star read for me.