Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Grievous by J.M. Darhower



***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

I love dark reads, especially when they grab a hold of me and keep me chained to it until the very end. Grievous by J.M. Darhower did just that to me and I really enjoyed it.
This is the conclusion to JM’s series and it ended faultlessly. The lead characters were amazing and nothing like what I was expecting. Just Lorenzo and Morgan and their personalities alone were enough to keep me reading. I had to know how their story would end.
The things Morgan endures would have had me packing up and moving! The strength that woman has is enough to leave anyone in awe. And Lorenzo, oh my, that boy is a dream. I loved his drive for taking care of those he cares about and the things he will do to protect.
This is a fantastic read and one I believe, will have you wanting to spend the day consumed with. It certainly had me hanging on every word.

This is a four star read for me.