Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Nova by Rebecca Yarros

31844195


***ARC PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW***


‘Nova’ by Rebecca Yarros was a 5 star read for me.  It was the first book I had read in The Renegades series and I have now went back and read book #1 Wilder.

This book had all of the love and angst in it that I love.  It was full of heartbreak and past indiscretions that brought this second chance love story to life.

Landon aka Nova is the man who broke Rachel's heart.  When Landon and Rachel are in close proximity to each other for an extended amount of time, Landon does everything possible for Rachel to see him as the man she loves and the man that still loves her.  He puts his pride and life out there for her to see that Rachel comes first for him, not even a gold medal at the x games can take him from her a second time.

I enjoyed the "family" feel of all the characters and just how well they all helped and supported each other.  I can't wait to see who book #3 is about.  Rebecca Yarros you have yourself another fan!



Reviewed by Jennifer A.