Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review: One Final Breath by LK Collins


***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

I have been waiting to read this book, and just like every other novel of LK Collins that I have read, I was addicted from the start.

I don’t know if I was just feeling overly emotional the day I read ‘One Final Breath’, but I’m thankful for the box of tissues I had sitting beside me. There was more than one occasion where I found myself grabbing at those tissues to wipe the tears I had streaming down my face. 

There is a depth to this story that I wasn’t expecting. One that had me reminiscing at times, remembering how I felt during sad times of my life and what I had done to start the healing process.

Faye and Thane are beautiful characters, in a magnificent story about loss, and the rediscovery of love. I can’t express in words how well written ‘One Final Breath’ really is. You will have to trust me when I tell you that it will drag you along on the ride of your life, where you will experience every little moment as if it were you living it yourself.

Do you believe in Fate? Or, that there is someone looking out for us? 

No? Well I think you need to read this book, because it will reinstall those beliefs that fate works in mysterious ways.