Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Parker by Jillian Quinn



***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***


I never turn down an opportunity to read a Jillian Quinn book and was very excited to get my hands

on her new release Parker.


This is a sporting novel with a whole lot of sassiness and hotness thrown in.


Parker is your usual cocky hockey player, but his life takes a turn for the worst when his father dies.

Things go pair shaped when he beds the wrong girl and is traded, much to his disgust. Charlotte is

sports agent assigned Parker to help him sort his life out.


Do I or Don’t I, that’s the dilemma Charlotte faces when the chemistry between her and Parker

ignites. Underneath all that cockiness and arrogance is a softer side, but will it be enough to entice

Charlotte take a chance on him.


Great, quick read and one I would highly recommend.


This is a four star read.


Reviewed by Stacey J.