Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Sin For Me by Lisa Marie Perry



***ARC PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW***

‘Sin for Me’ by Lisa Marie Perry had me thinking I was watching episodes of the TV series Empire.  There was so much going on that at times I was a bit confused.  The first few chapters were a bit slow paced for me but I stuck it out and then it really started on fire.

This book has 2 main characters but there are so many others that contributed to the story.  Dante and Chelsea have a past and one that neither one can forget, especially since they both still love one another but do not trust each other...see drama right there!

Chelsea is the COO of the music label that she helped take over from Dante's family.  Now needing Dante's help neither can resist the attraction they still have with each other. So that brings forth some steamy sex between the two.  It was a well written story that kept my attention and had me wanting to push for that HEA. 

This story ended in a cliffhanger that makes me ask when book 2 is coming out?


4 stars



Reviewed by Jennifer A.