Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review: A Thousand Letters by Staci Hart





***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***


A Thousand Letters by Staci Hart tore me apart. A second chance romance that gripped the very essence of life, and how wonderful it can be.


I wish I knew the right words to do this book justice. Both characters brought that special something to the table that had me mesmerized in them, and their stories. To start we learn that Elliot and Wade were childhood sweethearts who parted under the most regretful of circumstances. When Wade leaves to join the Army, Elliott tries to stay in contact. Her letters and words are left unanswered until Wade returns when is father is dying.


It's a story that will have your heart breaking in sadness, pride and happiness, as you travel along with Wade and Elliot on their journey.


This is a five star read for me.


Reviewed by Stacey J.