Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Valiant by Bella Jewel



***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***


What a read! Bella Jewel never ceases to amaze me!


Her new book Valiant – the sixth instalment in the Joker’s Wrath series, was heart wrenching and it

pulled on every emotion I possess. I was hooked from the start.


Baylee is a girl trying to escape her past, and an abusive ex-boyfriend. She’s just trying to get back on

her feet and help her ex’s pregnant sister. Every day is a struggle, where it’s one step forward at a

time regardless of what is thrown at her.


In comes Jack, an already loveable character from previous books. I loved Jack and his persistence,

never taking no for an answer. This boy had a way about him that eventually broke through Baylee’s

every defence, and gave her a reason to live.


It’s an enjoyable read and another great book in the Joker’s Wrath series.


This is a four star read for me.


Reviewed by Stacey J.