Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Your Tempting Love by Layla Hagen



***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***


Your Tempting Love by Layla Hagen is part of The Bennett Family series and a first for me.

I can’t stress just how much of a fan I now am of Layla’s writing, and after finishing her newest book

was left wondering how I have never discovered her before.


This is a beautifully written book that lets us enter into Christopher Bennett’s life for a little while.

When he buys an apartment, he wants someone to come in and decorate / design it for him and his

sisters have the perfect person. Victoria is a girl who suddenly has to take on the responsibility of

raising her three siblings after her parents die. It’s not an ideal situation and one she has to

constantly fight that she is capable of doing.


This is a friends to lovers story that I feel in love with and it had me wanting to backtrack and read

the others in this series.


A great book, with an amazing storyline.


This is a four-star read for me.


Reviewed by Stacey J.