Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

B&B Style : Entertainment | The Arrangement




If you are looking for the newest "IT" "Must Watch" show than The Arrangement is the one for you! It has everything you could ever want to watch on Late Night TV and it's also on one of the best TV Channels around E! 

Intrigue, Drama, Passion, Hilarity and so much more. 

With a cast of sexy actors, this show is set to become one of the most popular series to date in my humble opinion. Josh HendersonChristine EvangelistaMichael VartanAutumn Reeser among other AMAZING stars bring to life the characters and story line Created by the incomparable Jonathan Abrahams.




Here is the Official Plot Synopsis, you can see what I mean when I say .. OMG this is going to be OFF THE CHARTS good ! 

Many Hollywood stars and starlets seem to have perfect lives, with loving partners on their arms as the A-listers walk down the red carpet. But there is often a darker side of celebrity, which is explored in this drama series. Actress Megan Morrison lands a Cinderella-esque date with movie star Kyle West while auditioning for her dream role. As the relationship progresses, she realizes it comes with a $10 million marriage contract and membership into Kyle's secretive self-help organization, The Institute of the Higher Mind, which has a retreat like campus in Malibu. Kyle credits the institute -- and its creator, Terence, a close confidante -- with his success. Megan, though, has a mysterious past she is trying to keep hidden and has to decide how far she is willing to go to help launch her career.

©  E! Entertainment



So back to my thoughts, as I was saying the acting is PHENOMENAL Josh Henderson (Kyle West) and Christine Evangelista (Megan Morrison) bring it in every scene, as the A list Hollywood Star looking for love in an Industry where everything is smoke and mirrors and a struggling newbie Actress trying to make it big. What will you do if offered Millions to pose as the love interest of one of the hottest Stars in Hollywood? The story line is more than meets the eye however and as the show progresses you experience danger, angst and swoon worthy moments. BUT I must say that Autumn Reeser has to be one of my favorite characters on the show as the pregnant Agent to Megan; Leslie Bellcamp. She is HYSTERICAL and a Bad Ass ! 

Last week was the premiere, where we were introduced to all the sexiness that is The Arrangement, a thrilling show ! I have read countless posts on social media where some compare it to a real life couple, a real life institution and my personal view .. yes I can MAYBE see it but I think the Creator has a different vision to this show and for me .. it's all about Kyle and Megan nothing more nothing less. I don't like comparisons so I won't make any on this show! It is uniquely .. it's OWN

Tonight is episode two and I can't wait for it. Below is the trailer .. again .. SEE what I mean .. I am going to need to see my manicurist on Monday from all the nail biting ! 





So now we wait till tonight, to settle in with our wine, popcorn and Kyle West! 



and don't forget to tune into The Arrangement Facebook Page tonight at 11 pm EST when the cast will be LIVE .. LORD HELP me to talk about highlights from the show ! 

_____________________


I can't not talk about Entertainment without trying to incorporate my passion .. books. 

There are so many amazing novels out there with a similar feel. If you want to read about some Fictional Sexy, Swoon Worthy Book Boyfriends, here are three that I HIGHLY recommend you try. 

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

One Week Girlfriend by Monica Murphy


Temporary. That one single word best describes my life these last few years. I’m working at a temporary job until I can finally break free. I’m my little brother’s temporary mother since our mom doesn’t give a crap about either of us. And I’m that temporary girl all the guys want to get with because I give it up so easily. According to the rumors, at least.

But now I’m the temporary girlfriend of Drew Callahan, college football legend and all around golden guy. He’s beautiful, sweet—and he’s hiding way more secrets than I am. He’s brought me into this fake life where everyone seems to hate me. And everyone seems to want something from him. The only thing he seems to want though is…

Me.

I don’t know what to believe anymore. All I know is, I think Drew needs me. And I want to be there for him.

Forever.


This is an amazing series and one that is on my Favorite reads of All Time list. Below is the Series Bundle Links because you NEED to read them all, they are a guaranteed Book Hangover! 


Buy Links for the Series Bundle


_____________


✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

Fake Fiancée by Ilsa Madden-Mills 


A new standalone romance from Wall Street Journal Bestselling Author Ilsa Madden-Mills...

They say nothing compares to your first kiss,
But our first kiss was orchestrated for an audience.

Our second kiss…that one was REAL.

He cradled my face like he was terrified he’d f*ck it up.

He stared into my eyes until the air buzzed.

Soft and slow, full of sighs and little laughs,
He inhaled me like I was the finest Belgian chocolate,
And he'd never get another piece.

A nip of his teeth, his hand at my waist...

And I was lost.

I forgot he was paying me to be his fake fiancée.

I forgot we weren’t REAL.

Our kiss was pure magic, and before you laugh and say those kinds of kisses don’t exist…

Then you’ve never touched lips with Max Kent, the hottest quarterback in college history.

Get ready for breathtaking kisses, dreamy football players, a heroine who yearns for the guy she can't have, and a hero who will do anything for the girl he loves...



Buy Links

FREE in Kindle Unlimited!

_____________


✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

If You Were Mine by Melanie Harlow


Theo MacLeod wasn’t supposed to be the one.

Tall, dark and handsome suits me just fine, but the cocky grin, know-it-all attitude, and mammoth ego? No thanks. I only hired him so I wouldn’t have to sit at the singles table again. It was just pretend.

He wasn’t supposed to kiss me. 

My heart wasn’t supposed to pound. 

We weren’t supposed to spend the night together—the hottest night of my life. 

One night turns into a snowed-in weekend away, and even the blizzard of the century can’t cool the fire between us. I can’t get enough—of his smile, of his body, of the way he makes me feel.

We’re nothing alike. He’s a daredevil, and I’m a nervous Nellie. He’s a drifter, and I want to put down roots. He’s an opportunist with a checkered past, and I’m a Girl Scout volunteer.

But none of it matters when I’m in his arms.

I know he’s made mistakes. I know his wounds are deep, and he doesn’t trust easily. I know he doesn’t believe he could ever be enough to make me happy, but he could. 

All he has to do is stay.




Buy Links


_____________


✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

For more information on these amazing Authors and others Please make sure to check out and contact Social Butterfly PR




_______________________________________

Teaser Trailers were used from Youtube. All graphics, original content and graphics property of respective owners. No copyright infringement intended.

* Information gathered from Series Social Media Sites and Youtube