Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Con Man by T. Torrest




***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

WoW! That so did not turn out as I expected it to. T Torresst’s Con Man is not what you expect, and I would advise you to go into it with an open mind. 

Luke is a self-made man, one who uses his skills to improve the self-confidence of the more privileged residents of New York. Ainsley is a client who is attending Luke’s course to enlist his help to attract the attention of the one person she plans to marry. There is an attraction on Luke’s side that is undeniable, but he has a rule of never dating his clients……… well he did.

The reason I advise going in with an open mind is because there is a twist to this story you don’t expect. I found this to be an intriguing read, but it was lacking something that I just couldn’t put my finger on. Did it distract me from the story line? Well no, but I thought it could have been expanded more to draw the reader in. 

There is a something between Luke and another client Mia that adds a certain mystery to this story. Mia is the one Luke goes to for advice but it creates a crossroads in the story that forces you to keep reading to see what direction Luke will take.