Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Say I'm Yours by Corinne Michaels



** ARC PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR FOR AN HONEST REVIEW ** 

Say I'm Yours by Corinne Michaels is a second chance romance that is a standalone. This was my first time reading Corinne Michaels and I must say, I'm hooked!  Ms. Michaels does an excellent job in making you feel all the emotions.  

I loved Trent, Grace and Cooper. Grace has been in love with Trent for 20 years. Trent won't commit to Grace so she decides to break things off and try dating. Enter Cooper. Cooper is the nice guy that everyone loves. Does Grace stay with the guy that will treat her like she's the best thing ever or does she try again with Trent? 

This book will have you laughing hysterically and bawling. Keep the kleenex handy. You will need them. This is off the charts amazing! This is a must read for everyone! Fantabulous 5 stars!