Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : The Sex Bucket List by Prescott Lane



***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

What a find The Sex Bucket List by Prescott Lane was. When I came across the cover on the blog page I was instantly attracted. It had that ‘WoW’ factor to it that intrigued me. When I received the ARC for it I was just a touch excited. 

Starting this story, I was attached from the start. It had a pull I wasn’t expecting, yet one that had me finishing this book in one sitting. What I got from Prescott’s story was a realistic account of life after divorce, from a forty something year old point of view. I absolutely loved it. An older woman with a younger man and a sex bucket list to make a shy woman blush.  I loved the way Prescott involved the lead female – Emerson’s children and how much of a realistic feel I got from them. 

This a fantastic story with a raw, realistic feel to it that highlights our not so perfect qualities. It had me in stitches often, which is something I love in a book.

This is a four star read.