Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Take me Back by Meghan March




 ** ARC PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR FOR AN HONEST REVIEW ** 

Meghan March is one of my go to authors. Take Me Back reminds me why she is my go to author. 

Mind completely freaking blown. I've had a book hangover for more than three days from this book.  It is one of those stories that pulls you in from the start and never let's go.

Reading the blurb I knew my emotions were in for a ride. Little did I know just how much I would feel reading this book.  Keep your tissues handy, you will need them. 

Kat and Dane had the perfect wedding in a tropical location. They thought they would have happily ever after, but life and reality came crashing down. Will a trip back to the tropics save their marriage? Or will everything implode from all the secrets that come out? 

I could feel the emotions pouring off the pages of this book. Seriously, I read it all in one night. It will keep you turning the pages. For me, I believe this is Ms. March's best book to date. I would recommend this book to everyone. It is excellent! Fabulous 5 stars!