Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Teasing Tyler by Dani Nichole



***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

I love reading follow up books, the next installment in a series especially if the characters intrigue me. When I read Sharing the Virgin by Dani nichole, one of the characters in that book caught my attention – Tyler. Now I’ll admit, that book was shorter than I was looking for and at times made me wonder if Dani could have expanded the story line more. 

In saying that, I took the chance with Teasing Tyler and actually enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Our boy Tyler is a bit of a …….. what’s the politest word for him? Tramp?

This is a boy whose only interest in sex was when it included more than one partner. Unfortunately for Kayla, the girl who has fallen for him there seems no hope of catching him …… solely, for herself. This is a fast-paced story of two people whose passion for each other is off the charts, dance around each other trying to each get what they want.

Will it just be hot sex, or will Kayla finally land the one who holds her heart?

Best you grab a copy for yourself and find out.