Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Throne of Truth by Pepper Winters





***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

If I don’t read anything else this week it won’t matter, because Throne of Truth by Pepper Winters gave me everything I generally crave, in one book, and one sitting. 

I’ve been following Pepper for a while, and I love her style of writing just as much now, as I did after finishing the very first book I picked up. There is something about the way she brings her characters to life. You experience everything that is going on in the story, and feel the very emotions Pepper’s characters feel. 

With Throne of Truth everything is revealed, all questions from the first book answered. In Elle we are presented with a woman who possesses a strength many of us wish for. Penn is a man many would fall in love with and I enjoyed how Pepper portrayed him. His and Elle’s personalities made this story a captivating read.

In the second installment, hidden truths are discovered paving the way for a thrilling conclusion to what has been a great series. Even when Elle and Penn’s story finishes you still crave more, you can’t help it. I was glued to this book from the very start, falling in love with the way Pepper drew us into their lives.

I would highly recommend you read this book, you will not regret it. 

This is a five star read.