Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Wounded by Abby Brooks





***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

Wounded by Abby Brooks was one of those books that required you to really take your time reading it, to fully appreciate the story Abby was telling.

I shed more than a few tears during the course of this book, so I would recommend having a few tissues on hand. Liam is a Rock star, one who is involved in a horrible accident. As a patient he meets Bailey, his nurse for the duration of his stay. The love / hate relationship these two have is not always smooth sailing, but it’s breathtaking. 

When we are introduced to Abby’s main characters we discover they both have wounds / scars that need healing. Both Liam and Bailey put up a fight, their stubbornness preventing them from seeing what is destined. True, deep love and a life together. 

It was a love story that at times broke my heart, and dragged me on the ride of my life. I laughed, cried along with them and at their antics, but I also wanted to yell at them both to make them see what was right in front of them.

There is a uniqueness to Abby’s writing style that sucks you in and keeps you hanging on every word. It was a beautiful story of love that I would highly recommend.