Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Forever by Monica Murphy



***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

Forever by Monica Murphy sees the conclusion of Amanda and Jordan’s story. If you don’t know what I am talking about, then I would highly recommend reading this series from the start.

These two characters are teenagers, and in being so they are frustrating creatures that at times you just wanted to yell at them to grow up. What I particularly loved was how Monica managed to create such spot on characters. I mean, if I didn’t know this author at all I could have sworn this was written by someone a lot younger. Her insight into how these minds work astounds me. It’s also what made this a more enjoyable read.

The road Jordan and Amanda take, and the journey they embark on together is not an easy one and it’s paved with many bumps along the way. It’s a story about growing up and I don’t mean that in a physical sense – it’s about emotional growth and not just by these two lead characters. The secondary characters and the way their lives were entwined into this story was a bonus feature for me. 

It’s a Young Adult read with just the right amount of angst to keep its readers enthralled. Regardless of how the book makes you feel, you will continue reading just to see whether or not Jordan and Amanda make it. 

Another great book, by a fantastic author.