Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : He Kissed Me First by Sara Ney


***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

After reading Kissing in Cars I was keen to see what journey Sara Ney would take us on with her next installment He Kissed Me First.

This one focuses on Molly’s brother Mathew and her college roommate Cece. Matthew is your typical douche, and him and Cece don’t hit it off at all. If anything, it’s a battle of wits every time they are in the same room together. For their ages, I found their dialect a little immature, but in saying that most twenty three years old’s I know are nowhere near mature so it fits this story perfectly. 

This was a good follow on and although Cece will annoy you with her antics I found that you warmed up to her by the end. It’s another comical installment in the Kiss and Make Up series and I particularly liked Sara’s use of language. It’s obscene at times but highly entertaining – regardless of age.